Why Work at TIBCO
TIBCO is an established company that has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving. With offices and opportunities in more than 30 cities all over the world, a career at TIBCO is virtually limitless.
"TIBCO is a company which runs like a 30-person company in terms of speed, but like a 10,000-person company in terms of efficiency." - Senior Marketing Manager
Life at TIBCO
It's been said that "one TIBCO year is like five Oracle or IBM years" in terms of how much employees learn, grow, and advance. Our success is illustrated by the types of customers we serve and the importance of the problems we help solve.
What We Are Looking For
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. You'll be rewarded for hard work and be given new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
TIBCO's most successful employees commonly have:
- Confidence and integrity
- Experience in the IT industry
- Academic recognition, grants, scholarships, or awards
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work with customers
- An articulate, passionate, and motivated demeanor
"I'm really having fun...TIBCO is where it's at."– Roger Craig (three-time Super Bowl Champion and star San Francisco 49ers running back), Director of Business Development
We are proud of creating a welcoming and nurturing environment for employees and will continue to make sure that TIBCO meets the diverse needs of employees. We will work with you to develop and adapt your career path to fit your talents and interests. At TIBCO, changing your career's scope of work does not mean having to change your employer. View our current U.S. jobs or our International positions. If you are a recent college grad, see our college recruitment information.
Some of the Perks
- Awesome café: The Yelp!- worthy TIBCO café serves some of the best, world-inspired entrées derived from local organic growers in the Bay Area.
- Transportation: All U.S. TIBCO employees are eligible to receive free commuter checks for public transportation.
- Onsite gym: The TIBCO Fitness Center is designed for fitness classes in addition to offering state-of-the-art equipment for all types of activity.
- And more: Flexible work hours, business casual dress, seasonal on-site parties, a lively company picnic, and an extraordinary annual company party.
We recognize that it is both ethically right and fiscally responsible to consider the interests of customers, employees, shareholders, communities, and the environment in all aspects of our operations. Through ethical business and sustainable initiatives, TIBCO demonstrates its commitment to promoting the greater good. For example, Green TIBCO is an employee-led program that promotes environmentally friendly practices throughout the company and TIBCO's Charitable Gift Matching Program doubles employee contributions to organizations they support.
TIBCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. TIBCO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All terms and conditions of employment are provided on an equal employment opportunity basis.