TIBCO's application integration platform cuts through complexity so you can be more efficient, meet business requirements faster, and reduce costs. Information is available, accessible, and consumable from anywhere, anytime. Interoperability is seamless. Change is cost-effective and manageable. Is your integration up to the challenge?
Access information from anywhere, anytime
Release data trapped in disparate applications and siloes and allow it to reach those who need it, when they need it most. Using our distributed framework, you can rapidly create flexible business applications and more easily manage components across the enterprise with little to no code required.
Achieve seamless interoperability
Based on 20+ years of innovation and experience, our standards-based solutions, and vast library of connectors, work with your existing IT investments and increase their effectiveness.
Easily manage change
Reduce complexity and improve agility with an open architecture and dynamic configuration. Leveraging this flexibility, you can quickly and easily make changes as requirements evolve.
- Accelerate Time-to-Value: Speed time-to-market of business applications and services with a unified, model-driven environment that requires little to no coding.
- Reduce Complexity and Costs: Eliminate costly interfaces and complex connections by connecting, integrating, and orchestrating components with a centralized platform.
- Integrate Across Channels: Build, extend, and maintain applications across mobile, web, and other channels with a consistent architecture and common backend services.
- Enhance Legacy Assets: Extract greater performance and value from existing IT investments by enabling sharing and reuse of data and functions.
- Support Better Outcomes: Ensure real-time information is available and accessible from anywhere at any time – and usable by those who need it, when they need it most.
- Reliability, Availability, and Scalability: Ensure your systems are always available and avoid costly third party software and hardware needed to turn "good enough" into something that meets all your needs now and into the future.
See how TIBCO's integration platform helps you identify opportunities and take action.
SAS funding new projects through savings