Master Data Management
Data is your organizations' most valuable asset. When mixed and matched in the right ways, it can reveal new opportunities, unseen threats, and areas for business improvement.
While mountains of data are collected to capture valuable intelligence, information is often scattered across the business. Living in multiple and often overlapping locations – from application siloes to spreadsheets on personal computers – knowledge is hard to attain, let alone shared and applied in an effective, meaningful way.
Hey Past, Are These Events Important?
Sprawling data records also jeopardize business outcomes, especially when events are thrown in the mix. A sound reference point is required to understand the historical significance and contextual relevance of activity as things change (i.e. are a negative post on a social network and a returned product the same customer?).
Unless intelligence is up-to-date and consistent across all access points, business decisions and performance will be compromised and less effective – stunting overall growth and exposing the organization to unnecessary, avoidable risk.
Set the Record Straight: A Single Version of Truth
TIBCO's master data management (MDM) platform delivers the governance processes needed to construct and effectively maintain a centralized source of accurate intelligence.
- Multi-Domain Platform: Delivers powerful control over a wide range of data assets – including product, customer, and vendor information
- Centralized Mgmt.: Unified platform offers a single set of tools to effectively manage master data records enterprise-wide
- Stickler for Quality: Automated processes can be customized to enforce validation and quality control – ensuring records stay clean and consistent (spans geographic, line-of-business, third-party, and application silo boundaries)
- Universal Connectivity: Data from any source can be readily integrated , accessed, and consumed by applications, business processes, business intelligence tools, and users
- Architected for Change: Flexible and scalable platform can meet immediate business needs and adjust to support future demands (even when new business process solutions are introduced)
- Enhance Efficiency: Improve visibility and control over business activities by managing sophisticated relationships across products, customers, vendors, and locations
- Optimize Outcomes: Ensure accurate, timely information supports decisions and actions made by the applications, processes, and people that run your business
- Spot & Act on Insights Faster: Speed time-to-insight and action by allowing business users to directly access, manage, and visually interact with master data repositories
- Accelerate Time-to-Market: Introduce new products and services faster with a richer source of product, customer, and vendor data
- Elevate Customer Satisfaction: Accelerate loyalty and increase sales by personalizing interactions, delivering a consistent experience across channels, and tailoring products and services to customers' specific wants and needs
- Create a unified source of accurate data with TIBCO® MDM
- View high-level metrics and perform root-cause analysis with the industry's first graphical MDM reporting interface: TIBCO® MDM Analytics
- Improve how quality is managed by promoting collaboration between the business and IT with TIBCO® Data Quality
Gain more control of your data assets and increase the effectiveness of SOA initiatives by exposing data and functionalities as web services to composite applications.