TIBCO's messaging software enables applications and information sources to send and receive information between processes on the same server or across a network.
While technologies for sharing information among systems, such as COM, CORBA, Java EE, and web services, are sufficient for many situations, by themselves they weren't designed to – and cannot – support event-driven distribution of information. For that capability – the real-time delivery of the right information, to the right place, at the right time – you need a high-performance platform purpose built for ultra-fast, consistent, reliable, and scalable message delivery across globally distributed systems.
TIBCO messaging software, field-hardened in the most demanding enterprise computing environments in the world, is that platform. Since we pioneered the information bus that digitized Wall Street in the 1980s, thousands of organizations have come to rely on our high-performance messaging solutions. That's because, whether it's real-time access to market data, real-time processing of millions of transactions, or real-time tracking of millions of shipments, our software provides the lowest end-to-end latency, highest throughput, and the reliability and enterprise-readiness for today's businesses.
- Integrate Disparate Systems Easily: Maximize flexibility with support for open standards, existing IT systems, and native support for leading technologies and platforms on servers, desktops, mainframes, and mobile devices.
- Gain Leading Performance, Scalability, and Reliability: Scale horizontally and vertically, employ user extensible message types, and dynamic, source-based routing with interest-driven forwarding across multiple messaging domains.
- Increase Productivity in Development and Operations: Leverage TIBCO's integrated suite of products, a breadth of communication protocols, APIs, and fine-grained administrative controls.
- Access Information in Motion: Extend high performance enterprise messaging to web and mobile devices.
- Reduce Equipment and Cost: Use our Messaging Appliance to replace 10 or more servers and support up to 6,000 client connections on heterogeneous networks.
- Employ Advanced Technologies: Take advantage of breakthroughs including multi-core processors, Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA), InfiniBand, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10-GigE), and Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA).
- Scale to real-time decision-making and unlock siloed data with TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™
- Unlock value from big data while it's in motion with TIBCO Rendezvous®
- Execute trades faster with lowest latency using TIBCO FTL®
- Deliver the real-time web and mobility services with Web Messaging for Enterprise Message Service
Why SAS Uses TIBCO