Innovation Is Like a Good Cocktail: Everything Is in the Mix
TIBCO takes businesses to their digital destinations by connecting them to everything, and augmenting their intelligence with data. Once these two forces, the access to data and the understanding of data are combined, true innovation—and differentiation—can happen.
Innovation can come from all sides of the organization: from the modernization of core systems and processes led by corporate IT, to new applications created by developers, to edge use cases discovered—and implemented—by Line of Business users. The most important breakthroughs often come from the combination of these elements, when the core of the business meets the edge of the experience.
One Cloud Does Not Fit All
Cloud is a primary vehicle for parts of the organization to implement this innovation:
- IT Center of Excellence teams leverage private cloud and container-based architecture, investing in Private Cloud/Enterprise Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). They are looking to apply state-of-the-art quality of service provided by cloud services today in their own infrastructure. They are also looking at opening avenues to further evolution for their core applications to become fully digital.
- Developers create new applications based on internal and third-party APIs, choosing to deploy their development in Infrastructure-as-a-Service or directly use a Platform-as-a-Service for the lack of infrastructure, to avoid added complexity. They’re also looking for a consumption model that provides the ideal balance between experimentations and scalability… without breaking the bank.
- Line of Business users connect the SaaS applications used to run the business processes necessary to the operation of their domain. They are using specialized SaaS offerings (often called xPaaS) such as integration platform-as-a-services (iPaaS).
- Digital Citizens connect SaaS services and data together to streamline their work. They are also looking for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to link their tools, and analyze their data.
TIBCO’s Fast Data platform is designed to serve as catalyst for this innovation, by providing connectivity to everything and augmented intelligence to all personas, in the cloud.
Why TIBCO Cloud?
- Solve your challenge today, be ready for the next one tomorrow. TIBCO Cloud Services are designed to be purposeful. Do you need to connect cloud apps together, empower users with insights from your big data infrastructure or expose your APIs to IoT devices? There’s a service for that. They are also designed to be integrated. Just as your innovations, TIBCO Cloud Services can be quickly combined to drive innovation and differentiation.
- Services based on TIBCO Cloud Services include the most demanding global APIs, the analytics of multinational corporations, and the backbone of customer-facing services from leading retail and consumer brands. These companies trust TIBCO’s world-class cloud operations and let them manage their most precious digital asset: their customer experience.
- From Lines of Businesses to Digital Citizens, many parts of your organization can benefit from TIBCO Cloud Services. It does not mean they all need the same kind of cloud products. Because adopting cloud services is also about freedom of choice, TIBCO Services are available in a variety of consumption and deployment models.