Challenges for 21st century real-time organizations are ever-changing. To respond, companies are utilizing cloud computing with its fast elasticity to support requirements for fluctuating processing demand, specific service levels, and well-managed operations. Our investments in cloud computing technologies are providing high return for our customers.
With TIBCO public cloud services, you can secure fast deployments and better control of cloud resources. Cloud versions of several of our products can help you extend your capabilities while keeping costs down.
Public Cloud Solutions
- Use TIBCO products on a subscription basis and/or host your own enterprise applications on TIBCO infrastructure deployed on your Amazon cloud services account through TIBCO Silver Marketplace.
- Get a high-performance subscription-based grid-computing infrastructure platform to handle bursts of compute-intensive processing using TIBCO Silver Grid, obtained through Silver Marketplace.
- Analyze your business data and share it by publishing collaborative dashboards in the cloud with TIBCO Silver Spotfire.
- Create simple apps, forms, and flows and put them into web or mobile use in minutes not months with TIBCO Formvine.
- Leverage the benefits of enterprise social networking on the cloud with TIBCO tibbr.
Watch Bankinter's Director of Innovation, Javier Roldán Reyes, discuss how TIBCO is helping the bank move to the cloud.