Success in the 21st century will look very different than it did in the past. Why? Connectivity changed the game. More data is coming from more places faster. Market speed is quicker. The line that used to mark the end of one day and start of another is gone.
As the pace continues to accelerate, so too will the frequency of change. Unless your systems can keep up and deliver when called upon, market conditions will change faster than you can react – limiting opportunities for growth and amplifying exposure to risk.
How can you keep pace and compete? With TIBCO's event processing. Using our high-performance, in-memory platform, you can extract real-time, actionable intelligence from high volumes of fast-moving data – enriched by information from anywhere – to get ahead of outcomes, engage with activity in real time as it happens, and respond relevantly to optimize results.
Why Events Matter
An event is something that happens (or doesn't). Countless occur every day: a credit card is swiped, a package is scanned, a security barrier breached.
While this activity has long produced a continuous stream of data, it couldn't be followed, understood, or readily used – hence the reactive world we’ve experienced up until now. An airline starts looking for luggage after a passenger reports it missing. An energy provider starts investigating the cause of widespread blackouts after the lights shut off.
Event processing doesn't wait for situations to materialize before taking action. Processing massive amounts of high-speed data streams in real time as things change, it actively searches for the patterns of events likely to cause them. And when it detects they’re starting to develop, it elicits response before outcomes crystallize – redirecting the course of activity to positively influence results.
Get There Faster
By understanding the cause of opportunities and risks, you can track for when meaningful patterns start to form, sense when they're about to arrive, and take action as activity is happening to optimize outcomes.
- Understand: You know what to look for (providing focus in a world of increasing data and stimuli)
- Anticipate: You're aware of what's happening and can respond in the moment (rather than chasing outcomes after they've happened)
- Act: You can respond in a way that is meaningful and relevant (instead of reacting after-the-fact)
Ready to take things to the next level? Let's get complicated.
- Act in the Moment of Truth: Seize opportunities before they vanish and avert risks before they occur by responding in the moments that matter most
- Sharpen Perspective: Augment existing data assets with event activity to enrich customer insight, gain a greater understanding of operations, and concentrate the relevance of future interactions
- Heighten Your Senses: Gain the situational awareness to predict, anticipate, and act on ever-changing trends, opportunities, and risks
- Hit a Moving Target: Maximize the value of every interaction to increase profitability by rapidly responding to dynamic market demands and requirement (real-time cross/upsell offers, dynamic pricing, hyper-local deals)
- Up the Ante, Get Unique: Dislodge competitors and differentiate in crowded markets with faster response to dynamic market conditions and arriving first-to-market with innovative products and services
- Seamless Operations: Reliably meet service levels and optimize efficiency by flexibly scaling resources, auto-correcting disruptions, and proactively adjusting schedules
- Proactively Combat Risk: Whether it's dealing with market uncertainty, combating fraud, defending against cyber-attacks, or handling an unexpected scarcity of resources, stay ahead of adverse events rather than seeking to avoid them
Streaming Data Analytics
Leader in high performance Streams based Event Processing and real-time analytics, provides software for rapidly building systems that analyze and act on real-time streaming data for instantaneous decision-making. TIBCO StreamBase has developed a new class of software that enables organizations to quickly develop and deploy real-time applications that can generate millions of dollars in new profits and are deployed at a fraction of the cost and risk of alternatives.
Learn how Con-way uses TIBCO software to see threats and opportunities before they occur.
Enable systems to use imperfect data – errors and all – with TIBCO® Patterns
Develop and deploy event-driven applications with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™
Allow systems to access, consume, and act on events across your organization with an enterprise service bus
Quickly spot patterns, measure performance, and refine results – as well as determine and directly feed in event parameters – with TIBCO Spotfire®
Learn more about in-memory computing
Rapidly move real-time data and events across the environment with TIBCO Enterprise Message Service
Extend event processing to include mobile devices with web messaging