TIBCO's Support for UAN
Customer relationship management (CRM) solutions give companies tools to help them build profitable customer relationships. But to achieve a complete view of customers and maximize these relationships, companies need to integrate CRM tools with systems and people throughout the enterprise. TIBCO business integration solutions let companies maximize the value of their relationships with customers by synchronizing information across all systems.
Siebel System Inc.'s introduction of the Universal Application Network (UAN) is a major advancement towards making it easier for companies to tie together incompatible systems and streamline distributed business processes. Siebel is the first major enterprise application vendor to realize that for their customers to be successful, they must be able to easily coordinate and optimize end-to-end business processes that span applications from multiple vendors.
- Improve the effectiveness and value of their existing systems and information by connecting them and automating interactions between them.
- Modify their business processes and underlying infrastructure in response to market, competitive, and customer dynamics.
- Identify process inefficiencies and quickly optimize their operations for maximum efficiency and increased profits.
As the first development partner for Siebel Systems' UAN, TIBCO provides a completely standards-based solution that reduces the cost and complexity of application integration across the enterprise. The UAN standardizes the business objects, transformation maps, and process flows it takes to enable automated interactions between incompatible applications. Siebel and TIBCO are working together to deliver robust and reliable integration solutions that allow companies to fully realize the value of their customer information and receive rapid return on investment.
Key Features of TIBCO UAN Solutions
TIBCO's UAN-based solutions enable companies to manage the entire lifecycle of integration projects - design, deployment, and management - within a single environment.
- TIBCO's UAN-based solutions natively support the technologies behind the UAN, such as XML, JMS and Web Services.
- Users can set up standards-based connections between incompatible systems through simple configuration, with no coding required.
- Users can automate interactions and processes that span incompatible systems with the help of an easy-to-use graphical process modeling tool.
- Users can instantly deploy system configuration and process definitions to staging and production environments with a click of the mouse.
- Users can monitor system performance and the execution of processes through a secure and easily-accessible Web interface.